The Exhibitor Centre contains important information to make your Move-in & Move-out and overall experience smooth and successful. The Exhibitor Manual — which we urge you to read carefully — it includes all of the due dates, forms, and information you need to prepare your booth for the expo. Please fill out each form and return it to each vendor as indicated. It is essential that all forms are submitted as early as possible to ensure you receive the best possible price. Please also make note of the service deadlines on these forms. If you have any questions concerning the forms, please contact the individual vendors directly. Vendor phone numbers are listed on the forms and in the Contact List. Also check out the Tips & Tricks page for ways to enhance your experience!
It has been brought to our attention that there are companies sending out communications falsely identifying themselves as canfitpro. If you receive any of these communications selling services such as database details, hotel rooms, travel solutions, etc please be aware that these are not from canfitpro and please let us know so that the appropriate actions can be executed.
If you have any further questions or concerns please contact:
Kelly Hall, Event Exhibit & Sponsorship Coordinator
email@example.com 1-800-667-5622 ext. 317 or 416-493-3515 ext. 317
This year we are pleased to provide you with your Exhibiting Manual online! This manual includes all the information you need to successfully transport, set-up/tear-down, and equip or furnish your booth. All necessary forms from each of the show vendors and their contact information are included below. Be sure to check all of the order deadlines as these will save you time and money. Please take the time to read through each of the sections below so that you will be fully prepared for world fitness expo:
6. Important Deadlines (also shown under each section below in red)
7. FREEMAN – Exhibitor Booth Furnishings and Material Handling
FREEMAN is the official exhibit service provider for the canfitpro world fitness expo and all of your booth ordering necessities. Through FREEMAN you have the opportunity to order furnishings, equipment, and accessories for your booth to really make your presence at the world fitness expo stand out. REMINDER – your booth is supplied with pipe and drape only, for anything else please order prior to your move-in date!
Advance online order discount rate deadline – July 27, 2017
Prestige carpeting – August 3, 2017
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 416-252-2420 Fax: 416-252-2365
- Order Online
- Full Printable Exhibitor Kit and Rentals
- Quick Facts
- Material Handling – NOTE: material handled by Freeman will be charged according to the rates listed within the service manual. Should you prefer to be responsible for the off-loading of materials, please complete and return the “Material Handling Exemption Form” to Freeman prior to the first day of move-in.
- Booth Space Example Image
8. Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC) – Venue Requirements and Services (Parking Passes, Internet, Catering, Food Sampling, etc)
The world fitness expo will be returning to The Metro Toronto Convention Centre for another fantastic show! See below for all of the required information. NOTE – if you would like to give out food and beverage samples during the show, you MUST get approval from the venue first.
Booth services early bird rate (save up to 36% off!) – July 27, 2017
Fire Safety Form Submission – July 27, 2017
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (416) 585-8387 Fax: (416) 585-8388
- Order Online (online ordering closes 3 days before move-in)
- Full Printable Exhibitor Forms Package
- Internet & Telecommunications Access Forms
- Parking Pass Form
- Food & Beverage Catering Forms
- Sample Food & Beverage Distribution Request Form
- Fire Regulations and fill out the Fire Safety Reply Form
- Exhibitor Services Business Centre Price List
- Helium Authorization Request Form
- Booth Cleaning Order Form
- Propane & Gas Appliances
- Rigging Policy and Overhead Work
- MTCC Team Contacts
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre Recycling Program also Watch Here for more information
9. Conexsys – Badge Registration & Lead Retrieval Scanners
Registration will be done through Conexsys giving delegates and exhibitors live accessibility to their accounts and features of the show. Each booth is allotted a specific number of staff badges free of charge for the world fitness expo that need to be registered prior to the day of the show. Please note that if you have rotating staff, please use the generic “Booth Staff” title to avoid extra charges for staff that isn’t in the booth the entire weekend. Extra passes cost $20.00 each.
Exhibitor Badge Registration – August 17, 2017
Early bird deadline for Lead Retrieval Scanners – August 4, 2017
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Toronto – (905) 405 -8415 Toll Free – (800) 661-5319
- Booth Staff Badge Registration Your exhibitor password is TORONTO.
- Conexsys Lead Retrieval Form or online at www.conexsysleads.com (event code: CFIT0817E).
10. SHOWTECH Power & Lighting
SHOWTECH Power & Lighting is the exclusive supplier of rental lighting, temporary electrical, sign/banner hanging, and mechanical services for the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Discount Pricing – August 2, 2017
Regular Pricing – August 3 – August 15, 2017
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (905) 283-0550
- Printable Form or order online at https://e.showtechordering.com/ST-00049358
- Example Banner Image
11. FMAV – Audio Visual
FMAV is canfitpro’s preferred audio and visual provider for the world fitness expo. Their services include flat screen monitors, touch screen monitors, computer accessories, and audio equipment.
Advance Deadline – July 28, 2017
12. North American Logistics Services Inc. – Shipping, Advanced Warehouse, & Customs
North American Logistics Services Inc. is our official shipping and customs broker for the 2017 world fitness expo and will assist you in ensuring all your items arrive at the show on-time and safely.
Advanced warehouse shipping – July 10 – August 10, 2017
- North American Logistics Services Inc, 49 Simpson Road, Bolton, ON L7E 2R6
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 905-951-5491 or 1-888-595-5357
- Fillable Ordering Form
- Canada Customs Invoice
- Click Here for Information and Printable Labels (for the Advanced Shipment Warehouse)
- Click Here for Printable Labels (to Ship Directly Onsite)
- NOTE: If you are coming to the show from outside of Canada and would like a copy of the “Border to Show Off-Site” authorization letter granted by the Canada Border Services Agency to facilitate border procedures, please email Kelly at email@example.com and request a copy.
13. Hotel Information
canfitpro is pleased to offer group rates at the following hotels. Please keep in mind that hotels often sell out months in advance, so book early! When booking, make sure to mention that you are with canfitpro world fitness expo to receive the special group rate. Book by July 2017 to take advantage of these special rates! Click here for full rates and details.
14. Complete Mailing Services – Kitting Fulfillment House
If you would like to purchase the opportunity to provide promotional offerings into the registration kits given out to delegates and consumers onsite, please contact your Account Manager for more information. If you have already purchased kit inserts, you must first provide a digital proof of your item prior to shipping the inserts to the fulfillment house.
Digital Proof – June 21, 2017 send to firstname.lastname@example.org to get mailing address
Insert Shipping to Fulfillment House – July 17-24, 2017
- Wednesday August 16th, 2017 between 2:00pm and 6:00pm
- Thursday August 17th, 2017 between 7:00am and 8:00pm
In order to organize a smooth move-in, canfitpro and FREEMAN have drawn up a move-in schedule based on the final requirements of the Expo. All move-in takes place between the above mentioned times, and all exhibits must be fully installed by 8:00pm on August 17th, 2017. Please refer to the Printable Move-in Schedule to view your allotted time slot. *Please note that the Move-in Schedule is subject to change
- Move-in FAQs
- Material Handling – NOTE: material handled by Freeman will be charged according to the rates listed within the service manual. Should you prefer to be responsible for the off-loading of materials, please complete and return the “Material Handling Exemption Form” to Freeman prior to the first day of move-in
- Note: Staggered move-in times are assigned to assist with a smooth Expo Hall move-in. Not moving in at the assigned time could result in additional delays and possible charges to the exhibitor.
This year you have two move-in options:
#1. New in 2017 to improve your move-in experience, the MTCC is offering you an opportunity to skip the drive to the Marshalling Yard and book a move-in time through their online portal, Voyage Control. We strongly encourage that you take advantage of this opportunity and book your move-in time online. You must book your move-in time according where your booth is in the Printable Move-in Schedule, and Voyage Control will not let you select a time outside of your allotted time slot. Voyage Control is not being used for move-out, it is only an option for move-in.
- Voyage Control information sheet
- Voyage Control FAQS
- To book your move-in time (within your allotted time slot) visit: http://voyagecontrol.com/mtcc – Registration opens Wednesday August 2nd, 2017.
- Voyage Control Customer Support: 416-585 -8345 or 416 585 8506 email@example.com.
#2. If you do not wish to use Voyage Control for your move-in you must refer to the Printable Move-in Schedule to view your allotted time slot and then follow these procedures to the Marshalling Yard and the South Loading Dock:
BOOTH REPLENISHING TIMES:
If you need to replenish your booth during the show, you can have a delivery come to the loading docks during the following times only:
- Friday August 18th 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturday August 19th 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Saturday August 19th, 2017 between 5:30 pm and 10:00 pm
Freeman will begin removing aisle carpet at 5:30pm We ask that you assist with this process by keeping all aisles clear until the carpeting has been removed. All exhibitor materials must be removed from the exhibit facility by 10:00pm on August 19, 2017. All material left on the floor past 10:00pm will be removed at the owner’s expense. To ensure all exhibitor materials are removed from the exhibit facility by the Exhibitor move-out deadline please have all carriers check-in to the Marshalling Yard by 8:30pm on August 19, 2017.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
Due to the enforced health and safety regulations, ALL EXHIBIT MATERIALS (booth structure, decor, giveaways, literature, etc.) must be moved into your booth by Thursday August 17th, 2017 at 8:00pm or you risk forfeiting your expo booth space.
NOTE: It is the responsibility of every exhibitor to ensure that booth set up/tear down staff have proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). For the duration of move-in/set-up on Wednesday and Thursday and move-out/tear-down on Saturday the trade show floor is considered a construction site. Any staff working during these times should wear protective footwear during this time as stipulated in the Occupational Health & Safety Act. Anyone found not wearing approved CSA safety shoes will be asked to leave the exhibit hall by the ministry and will cause to shut down the event.
CSA-APPROVED SAFETY SHOES are mandatory for exhibit set up. NO OPEN TOE FOOTWEAR OR FLIP FLOPS!
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Phone: (416) 585-8387
Click here for a printable list of the MTCC Team Contacts – Exhibitor services, Parking, Catering, Business Centre, Internet & Telecommunications, Booth Cleaning, Fire Safety, Emergency Services
Booth Furnishings and Material Handling (Show Decorator):
Phone: 416-252-2420 Fax: 416-252-2365
Audio and Visual:
Electrical and Banner Hanging:
SHOWTECH Power & Lighting
Phone: (905) 283-0550
Badge Registration and Lead Retrieval:
Phone: Toronto – (905) 405 -8415 Toll Free – (800) 661-5319
North American Logistics Services Inc
Phone: 905-951-5491 or 1-888-595-5357
49 Simpson Road, Bolton, ON L7E 2R6
Kelly Hall, Event Exhibit & Sponsorship Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800-667-5622 ext. 317 or 416-493-3515 ext. 317
As an exhibitor at the world fitness expo 2017, canfitpro is dedicated to not only promoting your presence at the show but also providing you with helpful tools to increase brand awareness. Click on the links below to see Logos, Banners, Marketing Initiatives, as well as helpful Tips & Tricks that we encourage you to take advantage of.